The Wilson’s timeline
- 1936: Wilson Foods Limited establishes in New Zealand by the Wilson Foods Corp.(USA) to procure and export beef & lamb to the UK.
- 1958: Wilson Foods supplies first Supermarket in New Zealand – Foodtown Otahuhu.
- 1982: Establishment of Wilson’s Grocery Division, specialising in retail food brands.
- 1996: Wilson's continues to grow through acquisition and expands its portfolio with representation of Health & Beauty brands in other market channels such as pharmacies and department stores.
- Today: Wilson Consumer Products is one of New Zealand’s most trusted and successful independent SMA/Distributors with two specialised sales & marketing teams; Grocery and Health & Beauty, each focussing on a number of core market channels. We have had a long association with the New Zealand retail trade and continue to enjoy strong relationships with all customers.